Anti-sexual Harassment Committee / Internal Complaint Committee (ICC)
The College’s prohibition against sexual misconduct (encompassing a wide range of behaviors including, but not limited to, sexual harassment, sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking) applies to all students, employees, and third-party vendors on campus including visitors or guests on campus to the extent that there is an allegation of harassment or discrimination made by them against College students or employees.
The objectives of the Internal Complaint Committee to prevent Sexual Harassment at the Workplace are as follows:
• To develop a guidelines and norms against sexual harassment at the Institute.
• To evolve a permanent mechanism for the prevention and redressal of sexual harassment cases and other acts of gender based violence at the Institute.
• To ensure the implementation of the norms and spirit through proper reporting of the complaints and their follow-up procedures.
• To uphold the commitment of the Institute to provide an environment free of gender based discrimination.
• To create a secure physical and social environment to deter any act of sexual harassment.
• To promote a social and psychological environment to raise awareness on sexual harassment in its various forms.
1. Personal interaction with students to discuss their problems if any.
2. To organize talk by lawyer for educating students regarding anti-sexual harassment.
3. Walkathon by girl students to create awareness among society.
Anti Sexual Harassment Committee/ Internal Complaint Committee (ICC)
Sl. No. Name Committee Contact Number 1) Prof. S. C. Mali Chairperson 9481682555 2) Dr. R M Galagali Member 9945082054 3) Sri. S S Dharmatti Member 9880511146 4) Police Inspector Member 0831-2405251 5) Dr. Mahananda Bellad Member 9945138744 6) Mrs. Sanjana Sambannavar Member 7090319180 7) Prof. Sahana Bisalapur Member convener 8971604428