2019 @SGBIT, All Rights Reserved. Powered By: Khechari Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
The Research and Development Cell is functioning with the following Objectives:
- To ensure smooth functioning and effective Management of R&D at the institution
- To provide a focal point in the institution to co-ordinate R&D activates between various department, faculty members and research students of the respective institution
- To identify potential projects/sources of funds, and to communicate the same at the institution
- To establish collaboration with other universities, research centers, and industries with information to the institution on research and development projects
- To liaise with public and private sectors and identify R&D projects including consultancy services which could be undertaken at their institution on payment basis
- Implementation, follow–up, progress and monitoring of on –going projects
- To assist in matters related to collaborative research with other agencies
- To create awareness and opportunities in Research and Development among the faculty and students and to create Research and Development atmosphere in every department
- To create atmosphere among the staff members to take up Research projects and improve their knowledge, skills and qualifications by registering PhD’s
- To motivate the faculty members of the group for R&D activities in the area of their specialization
- To encourage staff members and students to publish technical papers for publishing in National and reputed International Conferences/ Journals
- To undertake research activities and development projects offered by agencies such as DRDO,RCI, DST, AICTE, UGC, etc
- To assist for applying and getting funds for conducting Seminar/Workshop/FDP /STTP from various available funding agencies
- To coordinate faculty level workshops and staff development activities on research-related issue.
- The Cell promotes multi-disciplinary academic as well as industry-oriented research.