2019 @SGBIT, All Rights Reserved. Powered By: Khechari Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Research Promotion Policy at SGBIT
- Create a Special Institutional Research Wing over viewing all R&D and academic Ph. D. / PG activities.
- Provide laboratory, library/e-library and internet facilities.
- Establish department-wise R&D laboratory.
- Provide need based financial support for research activities.
- Organize workshops, seminars, conferences at national or international level.
- Provide incentives and encourage research related activities like reduction in teaching load, duty leave, TA/DA to the faculty for presenting their research activity at various Conferences/Seminars.
- Sanction special leave as and when required for good progress of research.
- Provide Personal Laptops on concession basis to carry out personal research.
- Give due consideration in promotion and salary advancement on paper publication/ Getting patents etc by laying out standards based on citation indices, impact factors, quality of patents etc.
- Encourage to write and forward research proposals for financial support to different funding agencies and announce incentives once the project is sanctioned .
- Identifying the funding agencies and sending the proposal for various projects.
- Monitoring of all the PhD scholars perusing PhD under SGBIT, Belagavi.
- Monitoring of all the PhD scholars perusing their PhDs in different research centers and they are working under SGBIT.
- To encourage faculty members to publish under Scopus index journals.
- Initiating to start incubation centers and small start-ups at Institute level at SGBIT, Belagavi.
- Providing consultancy services to various industries in and around the Belgaum district.
- Motivating the various departments to conduct Workshops / Conferences /Seminars/STPP & FDPs etc. in the institute
Research & Development Cell (Department wise Coordinators list)
|| Mobile No.
|| E-mail ID
|| Dr. V. M. Devappa
|| Dr.Sunil S Harakannanavar
|| Dr. Rajendra Galagali
||prof. Sharan I. Marihal
||Dr. G. S. Kurdekar