Women Empowerment committee
Roles and Responsibilities of Staff Coordinators
1. To periodically organize guest lectures in the concerned area such as health, legal, career and social aspects.
2. To monitor and council girl students of their department in the case of requirement.
3. To advice and support any girl student if faced by any specific problem.
4. To conduct competitions such as presentstions, elocution, debate and painting to encourage girl student to express their ideas.
Roles and Responsibilities of Student Coordinators
1. To spred the objectives of WEC among the girl students.
2. To participate actively in the events and competitions organized by the cell and encourage other girl students to participate.
3. To organize enthusiastically the events of WEC under the guidance of the cell.
4. To interact regularly with the girl students of the class.
5. To bring to the notice of the faculty representative of their respective department, if any gender specific issue arises among the girl students.