The Anti-Sexual Harassment Committee/ Internal Committee has been constituted to provide a healthy and congenial atmosphere to all students and those working in the institution.
The objectives of the Internal Committee to prevent Sexual Harassment at the Workplace are as follows:
* To develop guidelines and norms against sexual harassment at the Institute.
* To evolve a permanent mechanism for the prevention and redressal of sexual harassment cases and other acts of gender based violence at the institute.
* To ensure the implementation of the norms and spirit through proper reporting of the complaints and their follow up procedures.
* To uphold the commitment of the institute to provide an environment, free of gender based discrimination.
* To create a secure physical and social environment to deter any act of sexual harassment.
* To promote a social and psychological environment to raise awareness on sexual harassment in its various forms.
Members of Anti-Sexual Harassment Committee / Internal Committee
|1||Dr. Supanna S. Shirguppe||Chairperson (Presiding Officer)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Prof. Vivekananda Khot||Member(Faculty)||email@example.com|
|3||Shri. S. S. Dharmatti||Member(Faculty)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Mrs. Sanjana Sambannavar||Member (Non-teaching employee)||7090319180|
|5||Mrs. Anjeli Pandit||Member (Non-teaching employee)||email@example.com|
|6||Dr. Sonali Sarnobat||Member (NGO)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Prof. Jaya Pattanshetti||Member Conveneremail@example.com|
|8||Ms. Anusha Patil (EEE VII Sem)||Student Coordinator||7892062474||2BU17EE003@sgbit.edu.in|